The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.

-Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Christmas Quilts

So in keeping with tradition I made several quilts as Christmas gifts last year. And also in keeping with tradition I was sewing like a madwoman until 4AM Christmas morning trying to finish them all on time.
The first belongs to my sister. Here it is from start to finish:




*  *  *

 The next quilt belongs to my cousin. Her birthday happens to be right around Christmas, and I felt like she gets gypped out of birthday presents every year. And I've never really known what to get her, never been that close with her...let's just say some of her presents have been pretty lame. So this year I decided to make it up to her:




*  *  *


And here's another little gift I made for my mom: I framed three tiny quilts, each about 4 x 2 inches. 




No comments:

Post a Comment